Monday, May 7, 2018

Read-a-thon update


***Thank you to all my 12 parents who have helped to read with and sign or commented on your children's reading logs.

-I am a little disappointed as there are 23 children in the class and only 12 parents are making an effort for their children today.  I am hoping that the result will improve tomorrow.  If you are busy as parents, your child can read with their older siblings and that still counts.

-Our reading competition is suppose to encourage children to read with help from home.  It only takes up to 10 minutes to do the reading.  Help me to help your child as you are first teachers of their learning at home.

-Please ask your children to remember they have a responsibility to bring their book bags to school every day to prove to me that they have been reading at home.

-Just a reminder again, this competition lasts for 50 whole days.


No comments:

Post a Comment